I learned a little secret down in Alabama..


Ok. So here is what happened.

On preparation day we got our smartphones! Except Elder Snow, his wasn't there yet. We weren't allowed to turn it on, but I plugged it in and when the green battery thing came on we got scared and hid. It was freaky. I have pretty much gone 5 1/2 months without using one of those things.

On Tuesday we did missionary stuff with ward missionaries. The lessons went well. Also...

QOTD:
"I heard a little secret down in Alabama” -J.R.

On Wednesday we passed our home inspection. And taught two lessons in Spanish.

QOTD:
"He just does weird things."  -E.M.

Thursday we got to turn on the Smartphone and activate the Big Brother stuff on it, so I took a selfie with my companion.


On Friday we did the zone conference thing! It was really good. I was told to unlearn everything I thought I knew about technology. President Bartlett asked us what GIF stood for. I said Graphic Interchange Format, apparently I have to unlearn that too.  I also took pictures because that is what you do.






QOTD:
"Obedience is not a problem; it is the solution" -E.C.

Saturday we woke up to crazy stuff. Smartphone alarms are nice. We taught some more lessons and drove to Murtaugh to do that. We also ate at Chili's with Frank. It was good. Also pictures of Murtaugh.



Sunday we went to church and had a less-active member come to church!

Last picture of the week!

TODAY IS PREPARATION DAY!

I find out about transfers on Tuesday! Apparently lots of people are moving around. We will see what goes down! I personally think I am staying so we will see just how WRONG I am!

Love you all!

Bye!

-Elder Hazeslip

Q & A 

1. Are you checking your email from your new smartphone today?!? How does it feel? Yes I did! I still have to write responses from the Library though.

2. Please explain your ranking of areas from last weeks email, I didn’t follow.  We were just guessing really. Which areas were the best based on housing, amount of Spanish work, size of area, etc. We really don't know some of the details so it would probably require more than just us to determine.

3. What was the event on Thursday? How did that go? Sadly didn't happen.

4. When do you find out about transfers? Tuesday Night! President Bartlett said that ~50% of us would be going though.

5. How are E and E? We have been praying for them (and you and all of your investigators). Anyone else we should pray for by name? Keep praying for E and E.

6. What was the topic of your Sunday talk last week? El LIBRO DE MORMON! 

7. Best thing to happen this week? We got Smartphones.

8. What did you learn this week? Time goes by fast, not just mission time, life time. Don't waste it. Also take care of yourself because you will be old one day. idk why, but it kinda hit me. (I still have time before I'm old, just planning ahead, Word of Wisdom is great)

9. What made you laugh this week? Listening to  "Over the Horizon" like 29 times while the sun rose going to Murtaugh. Also a member had Hillary Clinton toilet paper.

10. Do you need anything? Honestly not right now. Just want to know where I am going. (transfers)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.