WHY SO BLURRY

Blurry picture of the inside of our house. 
Monday:

After we finished our emails we went to Culver's. I got full. Then we went and played disc golf in the rain. It was fun.

Tuesday:

We went to Murtaugh. We had dinner, and visited people. Not much of interest happened that day.

Wednesday:

District Meeting! I worked on my talk for Sunday. I realized that it was a day before Thanksgiving. Which means that it is also close to CHRISTMAS!

Thursday:

Thanksgiving! We had our "dinner" at noon. We tried talking to people but pretty much everyone was busy because it was Thanksgiving. Then we had a 30 min "Lunch" that night. Later on I continued to work on my talk.

Friday:

We started handing out Light The World cards. I had a headache, but I took Ibuprofen and it went away. Elder Marin did his My Plan again, so I got to sit behind him in the library for a while. He is getting closer to the Dating and Marriage part. He is not excited.

Saturday:

We got a new investigator from the Light the World cards. He speaks Spanish. It has been a while since I have heard someone speak Spanish, but I was able to follow what he was saying pretty well.

Sunday:

I gave the talk. It went well. The primary released balloons with Spanish Light the World cards on it. They are probably all going to end up in a field but you never know. 

Monday:
I spent the morning trying to unclog a drain again. This house has metal pipes, so there wasn't much I can do... Later on we will buy things and eat things and then we will repeat the cycle all over again. 

This Thursday is the last day of November. Which means that the next day after that is December. Which means Christmas!

Explanation of pictures:
(Idk why so blurry)

Blurry picture of Hansen Library


​Picture of the original IBM (Itsy Bitsy Mission) that Elder Marin was called to
Realignment of mission boundaries


Q & A

How was your Thanksgiving? What was served? Grandma was hoping you would get hash brown casserole! I know it’s a Mormon thing too “funeral potatoes” but I don’t know if it’s served at Thanksgiving. Was it a big family event for your hosts?
Thanksgiving was good. I'm thinking... Wait what? I don't think there was hash brown casserole!  Mashed potatoes and lots of Jell-O though (Typical Mormons). Other than that pretty much just a normal Thanksgiving dinner. It was good though. They had a lot of family over and it was in a tent outside. 

How is your Spanish now? 
Spanish is good. Elder Marin is trying to learn English though so he doesn't talk to me in Spanish very often.

Best thing to happen this week? We started Light the World!

Have you met your neighbors? What are they like? Lol, yeah the guy across the street really doesn't like us. The next door neighbors seem kind of indifferent. Not very many members in our part of Hansen.

Have you been served any weird food? No weird food yet, just the Japanese BBQ

What do most people in Hansen/Kimberly do for jobs? Hmm. Lots of different things. Some work in dairies, others work at Walmart. Most of them work somewhere either in Twin Falls or Jerome.  

What made you laugh this week? Idk SORRY! I'm thinking really hard, I'm sure I laughed at some point this week but I just can't remember when!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.