I Like Stickers



Ok, gotta go fast. As always.


Tuesday:

Halloween! We had to be in the house by 7:00, so we did the studying at the end of the day instead. In the morning we raked leaves and bagged them and put them in a truck. I much prefer to burn them, the raking part took about 30 minutes but the other hour and a half or so was trying to get them into bags and the truck. After that we visited a less active member named Pedro. We caught him at the right time because he is about to go back down to visit family in Mexico for the winter. Pretty smart. It’s getting cold. Later on we were the judges for the 9th ward's Chili Cook Off. That was enough to fill me up. There were a little over 20 different chili's to judge. After that we had a meeting with the Branch Mission Leader for the last few minutes of the day and got into our house right at 7.  No candy yet, that came on Wednesday.

Wednesday:

We got supplies from the Zone Leaders and I also got my Halloween Package. Elder Hodge and I did lesson one of the Russian CD thing while waiting on them, and Elder Murphy (one of the assistants who was on exchanges with the Burley Zone Leaders) was confused. We got a new DVD player in the supplies and also got some magazines and planners and other good stuff. The Halloween Package had lots of candy. It made up for us missing the Trunk or Treat. Also a lot of bouncy balls that are now scattered about the house. 


Late Halloween treats from home!


Thursday:

Not much, we had weekly planning in the morning and taught some people in the afternoon. I also got to call Sister Bartlett.

Friday:

District Meeting. Based on what the Zone Leaders told me. We are getting smartphones sometime soon. So that is good. We had the Safeguards for Using Technology lesson too. So that is going to be very useful in the future. I got called here at just the right time. Later on I lost one of my gloves. I figured it fell out of the car door. 

Saturday:

We went to the Meridian Temple Open House! Again! The Temple was still great. But it was different than the first time we went through, they moved us through a lot faster. I have more pictures now. The trip to Boise is tiring. We rode the bus but the heater didn't work very well. Also did I mention it was snowing? After the temple tour we went to Golden Corral for dinner/lunch. It wasn't that great but I ate a lot of it. There were regrets as we got back on the bus. Also, lots of people in Idaho have Subarus, and a lot of other people have really poorly modified Subarus. When we got back we drove to where I thought I lost my glove. I found it under some snow. It is good to have two gloves again.




Sunday:

Fast Sunday! We went to church and the other Spanish Elders who are serving in an English area were there: Elder Hernandez and Elder Arbon. After that we visited some families and it was cold again. We dropped in on Elders Sparkman and West too. Elder Sparkman is ready to go home. He leaves Tuesday. 

Monday:

Preparation Day! We went to a few thrift stores and Walmart and now I am writing emails! Yay!

At some point during the week I saw a plaque of an Elder who is serving in the Arkansas Little Rock Mission right now. I don't remember his name but he was in one of the Unity Wards. 


OK LOVE YOU BYE!

-Elder Hazeslip

Mountains of sugar beets, or potatoes. 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.