"Of course! Because you're Mexicans"




Why do I type like I'm running out of time? Because I am, let’s do this.

Tuesday:

Really the only thing I remember from today was that we got transfer calls. I got transferred to Kimberly. Elder Hodge and I drank hot chocolate to deal with it. 

Wednesday:

We spent our last day in Oakley, that is what most of the pictures consist of. We had dinner with the Bliss family. It was good. We also found out that they know the Cooke family in Oregon. Small world and crazy that we had dinner with them the last day I was in Burley. They said they lived in Eastern Oregon. Then when I pressed for more info they mentioned Hermiston. Pretty much a dead giveaway at that point. Their son was the source of this weeks subject line. He asked me and Elder Hodge if we liked spicy foods. We said yes. The subject line was his response. After that me and Elder Hodge took a road trip up to Boise where we spent the night with the assistants, that was really fun. Their house is right across the street from the temple. Thus the picture of the temple through the window. Elder Hodge also saw a friend of his who is just returning to the mission this transfer. He also spent the night with the assistants. Elder Hodge called this trip "the most inspired, tender mercy doctor’s appointment ever".


Thursday:

We went to the Doctor, and drove back to Twin Falls to do the exchanges. I met Elder Marin, my new companion. He is going home in 6 weeks so I guess I will have another companion then too. He's a good missionary though and also a native speaker. Good stuff all around. 

Friday:

Because Elder Marin is on his last transfer he has to do this thing called MyPlan, it is essentially RM (Returned Missionary) training. So I got to watch him do that. He told me not to get trunky, but that's my secret cap', I'm always trunky. JK. But for real, there were a bunch of kids on the computer next to him. Pure gold. One was watching one of those creepy YouTube Kids videos that are really badly animated. And this other kid had "lose yourself" by Eminem playing on one tab, some WatchMojo video open in another and was looking for Roblox games in another tab. Pure legend he was, and only about 7 years old too! 

Saturday:

We stacked firewood with the Ratto Family. Elder Marin was chucking logs like his life depended on it. I somehow managed to keep up. It was fun though. After that we had dinner and visited some more families. I began to be less lost with the area starting this day.

Sunday:

We went to two full sessions of church today. We cover the Murtaugh and Hansen wards in English and the whole Kimberly Stake in Spanish. So we went to both of our English wards. I almost died. We talked to President Bartlett and we will only be going to three hours per week from now on. The rest of the time we will be proselytizing.

Monday:

PREPARATION DAY

Really not much yet. Cleaning and Walmart so far. Later on we are planning on going to this trampoline place. So that should be fun.


LOVE YOU ALL! Also I'm gonna remember to attach the pictures this time!














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.