Here!







I am in the mission office now. I made it safe. We had some lessons and orientation in the mission office/church building. 

Also, there is an Elder Hinshaw here, we are probably related. 

We also got to go out and teach today. The first family I tried to invite to the Meridian Idaho Temple open house in Spanish. It was a bit hard, they were just going for a walk. About half way through the oldest member of the group informed me that the younger woman spoke English. SO I was able to make sense for the rest of the invitation. We talked to some more people and then found a man who I initially thought was trolling us. Then I found out he was just very intoxicated and high. SO that was pretty fun.

Anyway, I also had an interview with President Bartlett. He is really cool, I told him about the Dump Truck dream and he told me "You know, you think you've heard everything." He also told me that he knew a little bit about that. I asked him if he meant tablets or dump trucks and he said both (he was a contractor before he became a mission president). I'm very confident that he is leading this mission the way it is supposed to be. Maybe some changes are coming soon. 

ANYWAY, I was just accused of writing a novel. So, I'll email you next P-Day!

Love You!

Elder Hazeslip









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.