HEY I get to email you now

Last night went really well, I got put in a temporary room with 3 other missionaries who showed up a day early as well.  There were also several other new missionaries who weren't in our room . Almost all of them were from different countries but my companion for the day was from Wisconsin. He is going to Japan. The other two missionaries we shared a room with were from Wales and were both going to the France Lyon Mission. Anyway, today the rest of the missionaries are arriving and I have an iPad that I get to use while in the CCM (MTC en Español). I put my bags in my legitimate room and went to see my teacher. She began speaking Spanish right away but I was prepared, I haven't used English with her yet. 

OH YEAH! I almost forgot to tell you, yesterday there was a devotional that was broadcast to all of the other MTCs. Elder Neil L. Anderson and his wife spoke. It was really cool, I was just a few rows down. According to the other missionaries who have been here a while, they have had three Apostles come and speak here over the past couple of weeks. I'm doing well and the food is acceptable so far. Sorry I haven't taken any pictures yet as I wasn't expecting to get to email you so soon. Love you and hope you are adjusting quickly. ¡Hasta Luego!


-Elder Hazeslip



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.