But wait, there's more... email to Lindsey






Glad to hear your week is over. Mine is too! My Spanish is getting mas

bueno cada Dia. We already taught an investigator several times in
Spanish only. Apparently I am in the intermediate class, so everyone
speaks Spanish well. I have also said some things to the Chinese
missionaries to confuse them (e.g. "Hello sister, my name is
watermelon. The apple is too expensive. Goodbye.") If I ever get the
chance, I will do the same with the Russian speaking missionaries. As
far as the getting acclimated to the early to bed early to rise, I
have been going to bed earlier than required, but as my companion can
attest, early to rise is still an issue.

What exactly is your schedule? I already told everyone else, but I can
read emails at any time during the week so I like getting email
updates about life in the natural state in the middle of the week,
even though I can't respond. Thanks for the email and good luck
getting that degReeeeeee! (Excited Reee, not frustrated Reee). Love
you!

Elder Hazeslip
Tu Hermano
(The cute one)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.