"They say you learn from your mistakes. If that is true then I'm Albert Freaking Einstein"



Hey everyone! I don't have many pictures from this past week because we have been busy! I don't remember sending these temple pictures from last week so here they are!

So, I got sick yesterday. It kinda sucks. So I don't have much motivation to write today. SORRY! I'll do better next week. Have a good week and take advantage of every moment that you aren't sick!

Love you all!




 "The last time I puked was 6th grade, pretty sure I forgot how. I did it wrong"  Elder Hazeslip 2019


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.