BBBBBUHL!!!!!!!!!


I have left Hailey and I am now in Buhl. It's a good place, very reminiscent of both Kimberly and Declo. 

My new companion is Elder Smith from Honeyville, Utah (he didn't have to come far.) JK, he is actually waiting for a visa to go to the Ecuador Quito Mission.

Anyway, its been fun, we only cover three wards so I should be able to meet everyone in the next three months. 

PS: We just picked up Elder Royal to take him to Walmart. Big News in Hailey, kinda rude that it didn't happen until after I left but OK. Confidential, so I will have details next week.

Here are pictures!





Homemade Flautas ^^

Love you all!

-Elder Hazeslip

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.