Me gusta look for rainbows




Hi! Wow! I don't know where to start this week...

Last Monday I got to have Taco Bell for the first time in about 9 months. It is still delicious.


​​​​​​​​​​​​​
I got some good pictures in Albion when it was raining. We also saw a rainbow! Good foreshadowing for the weekend I guess. Listen here

Misty Mountains 

Bajando  

Albion Rain

 Mini Albion 

Arcoiris

Also while we were in Albion, we did some service for our good friend. He also told us about all the videos he had been watching. Some of them were critical of the Church. Our friend (who is not a member) told us that "they don't know what they are talking about" and "you can't watch general conference, hear Mr. Nelson speak and say that he doesn't talk to God, you just can't really believe that".

That was nice to hear.



Here is the Snake River at sunset:


Saturday was a really neat day. We got to go back to Kimberly to see the baptism of two girls I had helped teach over the past several months. Then we came back to Declo for another baptism, and a wedding for some people we had been visiting. Lots of food was consumed. The after-baptism meal was in Declo High School. It was weird walking into a High School again.




I also saw an old companion after the baptism:



And on Mother's Day I got to call HOME!!!

(No pictures because I was busy talking to my family. Trust me, it was awesome)*

*Mom took some pictures! (and it was AWESOME)





My mom wanted pictures of our house, so all y'all get to see it now. These were taken on preparation day, before the house was cleaned.          

Honeymoon Cottage

Estudiamos Aqui

 Cocina 

Sink

Puerta 

Otro Cuarto

Scary Stairs

Sp00py Sotano

Living Room

Clean Your Room


I got a new hat:


It was a really good, long, eventful week. I'm loving it over here right now. 


I love all of you!


-Elder Hazeslip

Q & A 

1. Suit. Do you know when you’ll be in Twin to check out the suit store? Next week on p day? Put money in your account just in case? 
The Tuesday after Memorial Day is our temple trip day. So that would probably be the best day to do it since we will be in twin, although IDK how long it will take them to hem it. 

2. How was your dinner last night? 
It was good. We actually had leftover hamburgers from after the baptism. The best thing about fast Sunday is, no matter what you put in front of someone for dinner. It will be the best meal they had all day. It was also really good.

3. Are you sure you and Blashill aren’t the same person? 
Yep, pretty sure.

4. Best day this week? 
Sunday! Saturday was cool with the 2 baptisms and the wedding, but nothing could beat Sunday.

5. Best meal this week? 
Burgers after the Mother’s Day call.

6. Anything we didn’t cover in the call that needs to be shared? 
I really think we managed to cover everything the call

7. Oh I did have a question about your prescription, are they still giving you several at a time? How often do you have to go to a Doctor’s Office to get them? Every 3 months? 
Yep, I don't have to go back up to Meridian anymore. I just call him and tell him where to send the prescriptions and they send three at a time.

8. What are you studying?

9. What did you learn this week?
See question 10.

10. Favorite scripture? 
Alma 61 and Alma 62. All of it is my favorite scripture. A really good way to deal with a situation if you get accused of something you didn't do or have no control over.

11. Do you need anything? I’ll be happy to send stuff!
I really am good right now I think! Thank you so much! 

LOVE YOU!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.