FINALLY DONE WITH 12 WE... oh really... OK never mind



This format really is the most effective. It'll stick around a while.

Monday:
Best Preparation day. We went to Red Robin and did an Escape Room. It was really neat. Our district was able to get out in about 45 mins or so. At one point a hidden door flew open and there was a dummy behind it. That scared the two people who had their face right next to it a bit. 
Other than that, you probably know that smartphones will be here in January. So that will be cool.



Tuesday:
I was on exchanges with Elder Erwin. It was also very cold and foggy. Cafe Rio is good. Also Interviews with President Bartlett and also I got a few packages. THANKS ANNA and THE BALL FAMILY! 



Wednesday:
Elder Marin had a departing temple trip in the morning so I dropped him off at the temple and went to the zone leader's apartment for the morning. After that we had a District meeting and not much happened after that. Oh yeah! Hansen Christmas Party! I got a picture with Santa! 

Thursday:
Weekly planning. Elder Marin packed his stuff. We handed out Light the World Cards. I slept.

Friday:
Elder Marin finished MyPlan. We got our house inspected. We passed. Other than that not much.

Saturday:
We had three baptisms! After that we ate Pizza! We split and stacked some more wood and were pretty busy all day. FUN!



Sunday:
We had three confirmations! Elder Marin finished his mission! I finished 12 week training! I never have to do it again! Except right after that, I found out that I am training a new missionary! so yeah! Exclamation Point!

Today:
We are in Boise. Elder Marin had his departing interview. Me and Elder Wright will stay up here for tonight then we will go back to Hansen. Wednesday I will get my new companion. 
I'm excited when things change. It doesn't happen often. So, I'm pumped about this next week. Anyway, here are the pictures, they are kinda blurry! LOVE YOU!

-Elder Hazeslip

Q & A 

1. Do you know/when did you find out if you’re staying in Hansen for another transfer? Who will be your next companion?
Yep, probably 2 more transfers. I'm training a new missionary. He will be here on Wednesday.

2. How was it to be the last companion for a returning missionary? Both on opposite ends of your journey.
Weird. I know that I will be going home at some point, but it is so far away it pretty much doesn't exist in any practical sense. It's like seeing into the future. A lot of the real world has been leaking in.

3. Why did Elder Marin not want to go home? I don’t think it’s all that unusual, just curious what his reasons were.
IDK. He wants to be a missionary for the rest of his life. 

4. How was the sushi and escape room? Take any pics?
We actually ended up going to Red Robin. The escape room was amazing. Most satisfying end to a preparation day ever. They actually should have a picture of us on their Facebook page. Check out Twin Falls Escape Rooms on FB.

5. What made you laugh THIS week?
Something in the escape room. There was a door that flew open and a dummy behind it. Some of the missionaries had their face right next to it and got scared. After that we all laughed a bit.

6. Do you need anything?
I do need boots probably. I'll look around here to see if I can find any for a good price.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.