Mother's Day Came Early This Year


Transfers Happened! I'm now on a 6 week long exchange with Elder Chavez. Elder Silva got shipped off to Boise.

Transfers were really cool because I got to see some of the missionaries that I haven't seen in a while. I was smiling the whole time.

The biggest news this week is that we can call home every week if we want to. It's honestly such a huge change that it still doesn't register properly in my mind.

Anyway, that is all I have for this week, next week will be a little bit more detailed as life normalizes again. Here are some pictures! It's cold and there is still snow on the ground. So we will hopefully go sledding again.

Stay safe and call your parents!

-Elder Hazeslip














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

The Lord can always use you for something, even if it is just for a bad example.