17 Point Ninja Laser Course



HELLO! Sorry I didn't send anything last week. (but let's be real, 90-something weeks and I missed one email, not bad) We are now back in the family history center and I have some stories to tell.

Last week for preparation day Elder Greenwood and I went fishing. A member in one of our wards had some secret technique to catch all of the trout in this huge lake (it involved a lot of powerbait) SO we caught a lot of fish. Then we ate them later. It was a good time.

Throughout the week we had a lot of success. It is all part of the fundamental theory of trunkiness:

"If you think about home constantly, but work hard, it cancels out and you are never trunky."
-Dr. Castellano

 So I will be continuing to apply this for the rest of my time in the Idaho Pocatello Mission.

Oh yeah, did I forget to mention?

Elder Hazeslip is an OFFICIAL IDAHO PoCaTeLlO MISSIONARY!!!

SO LIFE IS GREAT!!!!


Love Y'all,

-Elder Hazeslip

(Subject line comes from dinner yesterday. The family was trying to say the number 17 in as many different contexts as they could. At the end the said that I failed and didn't notice that it was the number of days I had left. This was one of the subtle reference.)

Ok, pictures from this past week:

Elder Greenwood next to the typebox at the Buhl Herald 
Canyon south of Castleford (at top of blog)
Fish
Sunset in Twin
FAT Double Rainbow!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"You can't hasten the work of salvation with blood clots."

Rest assured, we are staying VERY busy.

Goodbye Boise