OK! Gotta go fast again. We went down to Oakley a few times. It is really cool down there, close to the mountains and lots of old buildings. We also saw a house with cows in the front yard, they were scared of us (the cows). We have pretty much visited everyone that was already being visited and need new people to teach. It'll work out, but it is hard right now because everyone is still busy harvesting things. Apparently they are done with the beets and are almost done with potatoes. Hopefully people will be home soon. I saw a Hot Springs Arkansas U-Haul trailer, but didn't take a picture of it, now it is gone, so I took a picture in front of another U-Haul trailer instead. I did see an Arkansas license plate though and I did take a picture of that. Also, one of the leaders of the YSA's family is from and currently lives in Floral AR and Batesville. Also, lots of people think that Arkansas is either Kansas, or right next to G...
Comments
Post a Comment